Welcome to MJEconomics
A UK-based partnership with global reach
MJEconomics was set up with the intention of providing economic forecasts and advisory analysis via e-mail and over the web to a broad spectrum of corporate planners, investment analysts, researchers and marketing executives.
Along with consultancy services, MJEconomics also publishes a series of newsletters based on surveys of macroeconomic forecasts for a number of regions and economies.
April Surveys – Now Available
MJEconomics’ latest surveys of economic forecasts by prestigious institutions focusing on the Euro Zone and the Nordic Area are now available to purchase.
Key results this month include:
- More euro zone consumer retrenchment caused by fiscal austerity and unemployment
- Darker picture for region-wide investment and exports as recession grips
- Deepening gloom for Italy amid political crisis
Both publications also include this month:
- Newly revised long term projections to 2017
- Quarterly projections for 2013 and 2014
- Text reviews on the latest developments
More detailed results and commentaries are available to members.
You may purchase an annual membership to our monthly surveys, or one-off copies.