Country Risk Outlooks
Country Risk Outlooks are available for more than 180 countries worldwide and normally include the following information (please contact us for further details):
- Current domestic political overview and outlook – discussion of current government and political leaders, as well as any forthcoming elections, outlining their likely impact on social stability and the operating environment over a 1-2 year forecast horizon.
- Discussion of the main domestic policy agenda – where applicable to country risk.
- Impact of foreign policy.
- Global overview.
- Economic policy outlook (fiscal policy, monetary policy and any relevant structural reform process).
- Analysis of main macroeconomic variables (including national accounts, inflation, government budget balance, balance of payments, external debt, FX reserves, interest rates, exchange rates etc).
- Forecasts of main macroeconomic indicators plus comparison forecasts where relevant, from IMF, OECD, European Commission, Asian Development Bank, World Bank etc.
- Analysis of financial sector risks – including reference to bank lending figures provided by the Bank for International Settlements and IMF indicators of financial stability where available.
- Analysis of business regulatory environment – with reference to World Bank survey.
- Analysis of country competitiveness – to include discussion of tax regime and relevant competitiveness surveys/rankings.
- Other business risks - terrorism, weather, software piracy etc, as relevant to country
Contact Us today for more information.